domingo, 28 de julio de 2019

Eighth Journal


Week from July 16th to July 19th, 2019.
This week was an amazing one, my students did really well taking into account several factors such as their behavior which was so good and their active participation. I feel really glad about it because I had prepared my classes in order for my students to like them, to enjoy them. I had the opportunity to teach all the lessons in 802. The classes were pretty good. We did all the activities that I had prepared. I think it was one of the best classes that I have had with them being that they usually misbehave and there are some of them who do not like to participate but they were doing the exercises in this lesson. One of their favorite activities was when they had to do a poster about their favorite food. So, they did a drawing of their food, they wrote the ingredients and why this food like to them. Each one of them did the poster and it was really nice.  Another activity that they liked was the activity called "find someone who?". I think it was a good activity to do with my students but next time I had to be really careful because they can become crazy if I do not give them good and clear instructions.
In this week, I had only one hour with 801. I did another intervention of my innovation plan. I have realized that my students have improved a lot because in this intervention, they did it really well when they were answering the reading comprehension questions. Besides, they felt more confident when I asked them to read a paragraph they did it, even when they knew that they were going to make some mistakes in terms of pronunciation. It is rewarding for me that my students show interest in what we are doing. Also, I feel happy when I see my students’ improvement.


1 comentario:

  1. It is nice to read about your students progress. As teachers we may feel constaly pressure to do many activities in just one class, not focusing enterely in the way students are learning. It think is pretty good how you appeal to them through dinamic activities and making then speak and move around the classroom with the activity "find someone who?". Your effort are being reflected in their motivation to do the activities in a more cooperative way.

    ResponderBorrar

Educational Autobiography

Educational Autobiography I spent my thirteen years of primary and secondary school at Neiva, Huila. I started my education process in ...