When I look up the picture of
the bicycle and I try to relate it with the concept of education, specifically
in learning how to speak English. In my own experience, I can say that these two
processes can be compared to each other being that each one of them has a theory but
it is necessary to put everything into practice. For instance, when we learn
how to ride a bike, we learn things such as how to paddle and how to be balanced as when we learn English, we learn some patterns and grammar rules. In both
cases, it is necessary to practice because we learn by doing. Riding a bike and speaking English are two processes which need dedication and perseverance.
domingo, 28 de julio de 2019
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Educational Autobiography
Educational Autobiography I spent my thirteen years of primary and secondary school at Neiva, Huila. I started my education process in ...
-
Week from May 7th to May 10th, 2019. In this week, there were some problems with the schedule at the school because there were some ac...
-
Week from April 2th to April 5th, 2019. This week was difficult for me because it was my first time in charge of two big groups of stude...
-
Week from May 21st to May 24th, 2019 In this week, I planned some communicative activities in order to make students use the topics tha...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario