lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

Ninth Journal


Week from July 23rd to July 26th, 2019.
In this week, I have two hours of classes with both groups. On Tuesday, I had classes with 801 and I did my last intervention from the innovation plan. It was excellent. My students were participating a lot. I could realize that each intervention has helped them to improve in the reading comprehension skills since in this last intervention, my students could answer a nineteen percent of the questions and they did it really well. In this intervention, I tried to do more activities that caught my students’ attention. The first activity that I had prepared, they loved it. In this activity, I gave them the title of the story and they had to draw what comes to their mind when they listened to the title of the story. The activity that I liked the most was” the discussion” in which I read a statement related to the story and my students had to answer if they agreed or not and why. I liked this activity because I thought that I couldn´t achieve what I wanted for this class. But, it was totally different, my students’ participation in the discussion was excellent.

On Friday, I had classes with 802, this group is a difficult one. So, I always try to do my best with them. In this class, I started with a matching game, it was one of the activities in which they participated without making a mess in the classroom. They tried to do the activities although it is difficult when most of them did not pay attention to what they had to do. I had to repeat several times and asked them to be quiet all the time.  In the second hour, I asked them to write dialogue about a person who is ordering food in a restaurant. They had to work in groups and I was really surprised because they behave well. Although they were talkative, they did the exercise. Finally, they had to perform the dialogue in front of the class and most of them did it even when they felt nervous and they made some pronunciation mistakes. This last class was better than the other classes in this week. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Educational Autobiography

Educational Autobiography I spent my thirteen years of primary and secondary school at Neiva, Huila. I started my education process in ...