Week
from July 9th to July 12th, 2019.
In this week, I had classes with both groups. These classes were a little difficult being that students came back from vacation and they did not want to do anything. They were so talkative and lazy. On Tuesday, I had classes with 801. In this class, I did another intervention. When I started the activities, students did not want to participate so I had to change a little bit what I was going to do. First, I was going to do an exercise called “speaking cards”. But, I did the activity “acting a situation”. Some of my students had to come in front of the class and I gave them a situation and they had to act in order for their partners to guess what they were doing. It made them feel more excited about the class. Finally, I could make my students feel more interested in the rest of the activities that I had prepared for the class.
On Friday, I
had classes with 802. They were not different as they are almost ever. They did
not want to participate, they were talkative. There are some couples in the
class, so, I tried to work with that, But, it is really difficult when
they do not help with their behavior. Even, my cooperator teacher helped me
this class but it was almost impossible to work with them. I felt so frustrated
in this class because I always tried to prepare my class with exercise that I
know they will like them. But, it was not possible to carry out the
activities. So, I tried to do only one in which students had to write
some sentences in first conditional according to some pictures that I showed
them.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario