domingo, 28 de julio de 2019

Sixth Journal

Week from June 11th to June 14th, 2019.
In this week, I had classes with both groups but  I couldn’t do the activities that I had planned because there were some extra activities. On Tuesday 11th, I had classes with 801. In the first hour, I implemented the first part of the third intervention of my innovation plan. In the second hour, the students were taken the test for the second term. The first part of the intervention was really good. My students had to read a short story of three paragraphs and while they were reading, they had to look for the unknown words. Then, they had to do a drawing which represented what happened in one of the paragraphs of the story. My students were attentive in this class because they like this kind of activities. On Wednesday 12th, I had classes with 801 and 802. With the first group, I did the second part of my intervention. I think that part was better than the first one because students were participating in the whole class. The students took turns to read the story and they did really well. I was surprised because I think they were going to be very shy when I asked to read but it was totally different, they did it and they made little mistakes in terms of pronunciation. Finally, they have to answer some questions about the story in a game called “show us the card” in which students had to choose one number of eight cards that were on the board and each card had a question.  I also had a class with 802, but on this day I couldn't do any activity because students were taken the test for the second term.
On Friday 14th, we did not have classes because the school had an activity “Sampedro”. I think this kind of activities has not helped me with my students in 802 grade because I have missed many classes with them.  Time has been my biggest problem with them, I couldn’t get used to them and I couldn’t know them a lot as I did with 801.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Educational Autobiography

Educational Autobiography I spent my thirteen years of primary and secondary school at Neiva, Huila. I started my education process in ...