Week from May 28th to May 31st, 2019
In this week, I had classes
with both groups. On Tuesday, I had classes with 801, it was a really
good class since I did the first intervention of my innovation plan. I
planned some activities for this first intervention. The first one was
the Pictionary game in which students had to work in groups and each group had to choose a person who draws a word that the teacher gave them. This
activity was really interesting for them being that they were active, they really like it. Then, I had written the first short story in some big cardboard, so, we all together
read the story and then, students look for unknown words. Finally, we did two post-reading activities, one of them was a question quiz but they did not like
it a lot and they didn't want to do it. So, I decided to do the question
quiz in a different way like a game and it worked a little bit. On
Wednesday, I had classes with 801 and 802. With 801, I had planned a nice
activity for this class and when I did it in class, it was successful. I
taught my students some vocabulary about health problems so I decided to bring realia to the class in order to teach it to my students. The activity
caught their attention and they were paying attention all the class. It was good. With 802, I couldn't do any activity from what I had
planned because my cooperator teacher asked me to reinforce one of the
topics I had taught in previous classes. But, it was really difficult to work
with them that day. They were really undisciplined, they were always
shouted and they didn't want to work. I felt really stressful and I
almost cry and I am not lying. It was horrible for me. On Friday, I had just a
class of 40 minutes with 802. I took some time of this class to talk with my
students about their behavior in the previous class. Then, we did a reading
activity and they did well that day.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario