viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

A Good Teacher



WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD TEACHER?


I  think there are many qualities that a good teacher should have. It is important to know that each teacher has as good qualities as bad quealities but the most important is to focus on others' good characteristics.

I would say that there are many good qualities that all teachers should have. One of them is being aware of teaching more than a subject taking into account that as teachers, we are shaping our students' lives, so. I know it is important to teach English in our case but also, we have to teach them values and principles. It means that you have to act with honesty, justice, and integrity.

Being passionate about what we are teaching is another important quality since our excitement for the subject will encourage and engage students to learn being that as teacher, we are influencing their lives. One quality that is related to the last one is being respectful, we have to respect our students listening to them and letting them speak.

I think it is necessary that teacher create the classroom in a place where they feel welcomed, safe, respected, challenged. Also, teacher should teach students that it is good to make mistakes. Teacher should help students to discover their strengths to be successful in what they want.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Educational Autobiography

Educational Autobiography I spent my thirteen years of primary and secondary school at Neiva, Huila. I started my education process in ...